Marriage is a sacred vow. Before entering this precious union with someone, you must be sure of everything. Always remember that your wife or husband will be the one to spend a lifetime with you. In honor of the lifelong commitment, here are the best successful marriage quotes. Use this as a guide for your journey towards a challenging union of tears and laughter. Be inspired by words of wisdom and love more.
Check out some of the most notable successful marriage quotes now.
1. Why do you wear make-up or dress beautifully? Isn’t that you want people to accept you? Accordingly, acceptance is a never-ending process. It is hard to obtain, especially in these times. If you ever meet a person who will accept you as you are and love you to the point of marriage, you have hit the jackpot! According to Elizabeth Gilbert, it is even a miracle.
2. Pablo Neruda’s works have been used as words of love ever since their publication. Most couples use them to express their devotion to one another because honestly, each word can capture their feelings. In 100 Love Sonnets, there is one that can blow anyone who will receive as a dedication. It describes the sender’s intimate feelings about why he loves the other person without knowing the exact reasons.
3. Maya Angelou is another author that you can search for more love quotes. Her poetries are vows of love. They are the best for married couples who would like to express themselves but do not know how to. One of her best works said that love could do anything. When you love someone, you will do anything for that person, even go through hardships.
4. Young people are into ‘perfect couples’ today. Because of social media, they believe that everything should be as ideal as what they see on it. Marriage is sadly one of the most affected. In contrast, Dave Meurer said that no such thing. You get married to somebody and build a perfect relationship, and you should work on it as two imperfect individuals.
5. What is the essence of marriage? Naturally, it is about companionship. Pretty faces do not last forever, but appreciation and acceptance can. When you get married, nourish the relationship. Elbert Hubbard also believes the same notion. For him, your wife will be the one with you until the last time, and you must be with the best one. Find someone who can joke and can cry with you.
6. Love is never a noun but a verb. It is not a name but an action word. Besides, it must be worked on instead said. It is the same as finding a soulmate. It would help if you moved and should take a chance rather than sit idle and wait for it. When you found that person, commit yourself for a lifetime project. These are the thoughts of Criss Jami about having a great marriage.
To conclude, love and marriage will always be a beautiful celebration. It is never to get guidance from experienced people. Embrace each success of marriage quotes and enjoy the best of your experiences.