Someone said that no single relationship is all sunshine, but two people together can always share one umbrella and can try their best to survive the upcoming storm in their life. This thing entirely goes with the arranged marriage concept. It is hard to survive such a cruel world alone, and there will be many days when you will feel down and will be at the worst phase of life. But things always become easy if you have someone’s support. Well, having somebody by your side will not entirely stop the upcoming storm or the upcoming hardships but will always give you strength so that you can easily go through the situations.
Below are some arranged marriage quotes to inspire yourself to face the hardships coming in your life:
Some Arranged Marriage Quotes To Feel Motivated And To Give More Power To Your Partner
- Arranged marriages, I think, make a lot of sense because you’re not under the pressure of being in love. It’s an easy contract. You don’t have to like each other and then, whatever happens, happens. Dustin Hoffman
- But I am all for love, and I am against marriage, particularly the arranged kind, because the arranged marriage gives you satisfaction. And love? – love can never satisfy you. It gives you more and more thirst for a better and better love, and it makes you more and more long for it; it gives you tremendous discontentment. And that discontent is the beginning of the search for God. When love fails many times, you start looking for a new kind of lover, a new kind of love, a new quality of love. That love affair is prayer, meditation, sannyasi. – Osho
- India missed with arranged marriage; the West is missing with free love. India missed love because her parents were too calculating and cunning. They would not allow falling in love: that is dangerous, nobody knows where it will lead. They were too clever, and through cleverness, India missed all possibilities of love. Osho
- My aim has always been modest; I wanted to transform the arranged marriage into a love match. Marcelle Ferron
- The only happy marriages I know are arranged ones – Leo Tolstoy.
- Love = Marriage’ is the new theorem about to be introduced in the science textbooks. So, honey, no one cares if you need time to settle financially, emotionally, vertically, or diagonally! ‘India wants to know when you are getting married! Sandhya Ramachandran
- In actuality, all marriages are “arranged” marriages, whether they’re arranged by some website matchmaker, our parents, or by Mother Nature and her magic. In each case, you’re matched up with someone you don’t know and with whom you need to – gradually and progressively – fall ever more deeply in love. Diane Sollee
Give a read to the above-given arranged marriage quotes to feel inspired and to feel stronger with your partner with each passing day.